Quantcast

Shashtipoorthi pooja on tirumala hills

Shridevi
I would like to know how to book for shastipoorthi pooja, done for couples on tirumala hills by ttd.whom should we contact and what is the procedure.I want to celebrate my parents shashtiporthi on tirumala hills in october 2012.

Re: Shashtipoorthi pooja on tirumala hills

venkatesh
Hi,
As per the information i got, we need to mail for registration to shastipoorthi.ttd@gmail.com

i have mailed and waiting for the reply. please let me know if any other source, as i want to celebrate my parents shastipoorthi in tirumala.

my email alapativg@yahoo.com.

Re: Shashtipoorthi pooja on tirumala hills

Shankar
Hello,

I guess you have celebrated your parents shashtipoorthi at Tirumala.

Can you let me know the procedure to book for shastipoorthi pooja. I would like to celebrate my parents shashtpoorthi at Tirumala hills.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Shashtipoorthi pooja on tirumala hills

Vallala Amarender
I request you how I have to proceed for performing Shastipoorthi on Thirumala Hills

Re: Shashtipoorthi pooja on tirumala hills

sslatha
how to book shashtipoorthi pooja ?

Re: Shashtipoorthi pooja on tirumala hills

agkalluri@gmail.com
please give me information regarding Shashtipoorthi pooja on tirumala hills

Re: Shashtipoorthi pooja on tirumala hills

PRASAD
Please let me know how to book Shastipoorthi pooja at TTD , as my children are planning to celebrate the same in October 2014