Quantcast

Shashtipoorthi pooja on tirumala hills

Shridevi
I would like to know how to book for shastipoorthi pooja, done for couples on tirumala hills by ttd.whom should we contact and what is the procedure.I want to celebrate my parents shashtiporthi on tirumala hills in october 2012.

Re: Shashtipoorthi pooja on tirumala hills

venkatesh
Hi,
As per the information i got, we need to mail for registration to shastipoorthi.ttd@gmail.com

i have mailed and waiting for the reply. please let me know if any other source, as i want to celebrate my parents shastipoorthi in tirumala.

my email alapativg@yahoo.com.

Re: Shashtipoorthi pooja on tirumala hills

Shankar
Hello,

I guess you have celebrated your parents shashtipoorthi at Tirumala.

Can you let me know the procedure to book for shastipoorthi pooja. I would like to celebrate my parents shashtpoorthi at Tirumala hills.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Shashtipoorthi pooja on tirumala hills

Vallala Amarender
I request you how I have to proceed for performing Shastipoorthi on Thirumala Hills

Re: Shashtipoorthi pooja on tirumala hills

sslatha
how to book shashtipoorthi pooja ?

Re: Shashtipoorthi pooja on tirumala hills

agkalluri@gmail.com
please give me information regarding Shashtipoorthi pooja on tirumala hills

Re: Shashtipoorthi pooja on tirumala hills

PRASAD
Please let me know how to book Shastipoorthi pooja at TTD , as my children are planning to celebrate the same in October 2014

Re: Shashtipoorthi pooja on tirumala hills

N.VALEESWARA SARMA
I WANT TO CELEBRATE MY SHASTIPOORTHI AT TIRUMALA ON 08.12.2014.iN FORM DETAILS TO MY MAIL
nvaleeswarasarma@gmail.com

Re: Shashtipoorthi pooja on tirumala hills

Leela
I want to perform Shashtipoorthi pooja for my parents on tirumala hills. I want to know the procedure how to apply and all. Please mail me all the details.

Re: Shashtipoorthi pooja on tirumala hills

KRISHNA RAO
i don't know but if any knows pls be keep me informed thru my mail.

thank you
krishna rao

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 11:40 AM, Leela [via Enquiries Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Boxbe Leela [via Enquiries Forum] ([hidden email]) is not on your Guest List | Approve sender | Approve domain

I want to perform Shashtipoorthi pooja for my parents on tirumala hills. I want to know the procedure how to apply and all. Please mail me all the details.

http://enquiries-forum.972275.n3.nabble.com/Shashtipoorthi-pooja-on-tirumala-hills-tp3988964p3988985.html
To start a new topic under Enquiries Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Shashtipoorthi pooja on tirumala hills, click here.
NAML